General Discussion > Dive Charters

Thank you 2017 - Looking forward to 2018

<< < (2/2)

MATT MATTISON:
Hey Jeremy keep me posted on that SCI camp trip I would be so down for something like that

Captain J-Dog:

--- Quote from: MATT MATTISON on December 31, 2017, 07:57:30 AM ---Hey Jeremy keep me posted on that SCI camp trip I would be so down for something like that

--- End quote ---

- OK, will do. If you can grab another two divers that would be great. We can make it either a full weekend or single day trip. But I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Matt.

MATT MATTISON:

--- Quote from: Captain J-Dog on January 05, 2018, 03:16:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: MATT MATTISON on December 31, 2017, 07:57:30 AM ---Hey Jeremy keep me posted on that SCI camp trip I would be so down for something like that

--- End quote ---

- OK, will do. If you can grab another two divers that would be great. We can make it either a full weekend or single day trip. But I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Matt.

--- End quote ---

I will be able to get 2 more divers that will not be a problem and lets make a weekend of it

MolonLabe916:
Capt. J is great. I’d definitely recommend a trip with him.  I’ll be doing another trip with him for sure.

Speaking of which, when do you run the SCI trips capt? I’d definitely be interested in that too. And what’s the cost for the overnight trips to there? When’s the best time of year to go out that way? I’ll be back from Afghanistan in August. Any good diving out there around August/September?

pclark:

--- Quote from: Captain J-Dog on January 05, 2018, 03:16:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks Matt.

--- End quote ---

My hand is up!
As said I had a great trip with Jeremy last year and hope to do more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version