General Discussion > Lost & Found

FOUND - Ab bar / Dive belt

(1/2) > >>

Creatura:
Off road 5000 just north of mendo headlands.  Feel free to message me, let me know where you dropped them/brief description.

Cheers!

DG:

--- Quote from: Creatura on August 13, 2017, 12:41:20 PM ---Off road 5000 just north of mendo headlands.  Feel free to message me, let me know where you dropped them/brief description.

Cheers!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for posting.  Many folks just keep what they find but I also try to get it back to the owners when possible. 

Creatura:

--- Quote from: DG on August 13, 2017, 06:30:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Creatura on August 13, 2017, 12:41:20 PM ---Off road 5000 just north of mendo headlands.  Feel free to message me, let me know where you dropped them/brief description.

Cheers!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for posting.  Many folks just keep what they find but I also try to get it back to the owners when possible.

--- End quote ---

Thanks DG, im a big believer in Karma.  Ol Poseidon and I have a deal that if i can return these item, he will hook me up with a 36" ling :)

DG:

--- Quote from: Creatura on August 13, 2017, 07:22:56 PM ---Thanks DG, im a big believer in Karma.  Ol Poseidon and I have a deal that if i can return these item, he will hook me up with a 36" ling :)

--- End quote ---

Why not a 40" ling

Creatura:

--- Quote from: DG on August 13, 2017, 07:44:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Creatura on August 13, 2017, 07:22:56 PM ---Thanks DG, im a big believer in Karma.  Ol Poseidon and I have a deal that if i can return these item, he will hook me up with a 36" ling :)

--- End quote ---

Why not a 40" ling

--- End quote ---

That's the return rate on dive belts.  A speargun however, that will surely get you a 40.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version