collapse

Author Topic: Oceanic f.10 watch strap issue  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Zpearo

Re: Oceanic f.10 watch strap issue
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »
How long of an "extra long" is necessary? I've seen a few lengths and none of them seem particularly long. The 11" seems like it would work but maybe not have enough to double back into the strap keepers far enough that would I trust it not to slide out.

Offline dank

Re: Oceanic f.10 watch strap issue
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 04:17:18 PM »
How long of an "extra long" is necessary? I've seen a few lengths and none of them seem particularly long. The 11" seems like it would work but maybe not have enough to double back into the strap keepers far enough that would I trust it not to slide out.

What I ended up getting is 30cm, which is almost 12". I can get that around both wet suit and glove with a few holes to spare. Just don't get Zulu straps for an F10 as they are too beefy. You have about a maximum 1.2mm to work with. I got mine from cheapestnatostraps.com. If you search "extra long" on that site you'll find it. And I gave incorrect information earlier...it was $12, not $8. Hopefully that's not a deal breaker. But like I said, I much prefer it to the stock strap.

noob spearo podcast

THE SPEAR Spearfishing Podcast

Support the NCUWH Website

Help support the NorCal Underwater Hunters Website by donating today.

Your decision to contribute is strictly voluntary. If you see value in this website: meeting new dive buddies, posting dive reports, a place to post your pictures, sharing great fish stories, plan out of town hunting trips, etc..., then please contribute. All proceeds go towards supporting the costs to host and maintain this awesome website.

If you prefer to send a check or money order, please PM me, MATT MATTISON, for the address.

Thanks!
Matt